Tuesday 18 December 2012

Life for Teenagers - Exams

Diary #1


EXAMS!!




The end of term is nearing and the Christmas holidays are fast approaching but for Year 11's across the UK, its not such a happy holidays this year. With exams in January it can only mean one thing. Revision. Where do you start? I mean I've got an external (So not in school) singing exam tomorrow so have been practicing for that first. I want to spend time with my family though and exams don't matter as much to me. That will differ from person to person. I'm more of a homely type of guy whereas others are more literate and will revise like mad.
I'm also very lucky and have at least 5 days between every exam so have lots of time to spend on one particular subject.
My main thing with exams is to not stress. I'd rather have a cool head than cram information in and panic. I find it works for me and when I get stressed I get annoyed really easily and let it out on others. I mean what good is panicking? Where is it going to get you other than no-where?
For those that do have exams good luck though! Just remember to keep calm and carry on!



No comments:

Post a Comment