Friday 21 December 2012

Life For Teenagers- Euphoria

Diary #2

Feeling Good

I thought today I'd talk about something positive! Feeling euphoric, elated, happy, excited and joyful is a great thing, but how do you get to feeling like this?

1. Find something you enjoy doing.
I do singing and acting and feel great when Im up on stage and enjoying myself. Others may find doing a certain sport will help them achieve a positive state of mind.

2. Never get pressured.
Try and stay out of pressure as much as you can, it will only stress you out. If you're going to offer to do something, make sure you can before you say you will, if you're running behind you will only get stressed. Never put too much strain on yourself either.

3. Only do things you want to do.
I know there are things you don't get choice in (like compulsory subjects at school) but where possible do things how you want to do them. Make things fit around you if you can. In my case, I'd refuse to do a song if I didn't enjoy it as it will only stress me out and make me miserable

4. Be adventurous.
Take a risk every now and again. Obviously without contradicting the first 3 points, you need to take a leap into the unknown every now and again. If you don't like it then stop, if you do then great, continue and you can do the first 3 points!

5. Be helpful.
There is no greater feeling than helping someone else. This doesn't always mean charity work, it can be being polite or having basic manners. Simple things go a long way.

I hope if you try this then you will feel better yourself! When you're happy it will also help to make others happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment